Hardware & Software
New & Refurbished Scanners
CDS offers a wide range of scanning solutions designed to meet your user requirements. We offer solutions from many of the top tier manufacturers including Kodak, Fujitsu, Canon, etc.
We also provide customers the choice of purchasing refurbished scanners. We offer a wide range of scanners from top manufacturers - all backed by a 90 day warranty, and available with our standard CDS C360 Service Plan. Each scanner must pass a 25 point checklist before we let it leave the office.
Content Management Software
CDS offers integrated enterprise data management solutions for Storage, Content, and Messaging through its partnership with EMC Documentum. EMC Documentum ApplicationXtender electronically stores, organizes, and manages virtually any kind of business content. ApplicationXtender is easy to implement, integrate, and manage, providing instant role-based access to content from either a desk top interface or web browser. As a result, you gain better decision-making, improved services levels, and increased productivity.
Based on easy-to-use Microsoft Windows/.NET optimized management, workflow, and document management services are strongly enhanced.
E-Forms & Remote Data Capture
Through our partnership with Mi-Co, we provide easy-to-use software that facilitates enterprise strength data capture using Windows, iOS and Android devices. Mi-Co’s software, called Mi-Forms, enables knowledge workers in industries such as Healthcare, Field Service, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance, and Government to capture data electronically and integrate collected data into back office enterprise systems. Some of Mi-Co’s customers include Sutter Health, AT&T, the IRS, the United Nations and the US Department of Agriculture. The platform is the most mature and broadest in capability available in the market. With experience since 1999, Mi-Co is the intelligent choice for mobile data capture software technology and business process optimization.
The Mi-Forms System enables state-of-the-art mobile data collection by:
- Providing a form design and automation tool called Mi-Forms Designer
- Supporting all modern handwritten and touch mobile data capture hardware devices with software that captures, transforms, stores and securely communicates ink, recognized data, barcodes, photos, audio and more
- Providing world-class verification and validation software as an integral part of the Mi-Forms System
- Enabling communication of the original ink and recognized forms data to any relational database from Access to SQL Server to Oracle
- Integrating wireless technologies, making rapid and timely data transmission possible